9/26/08

I Keep Telling Myself









There is NOTHING –

No circumstance,

No trouble,

No testing

That can ever touch me until; first of all it has gone past God and past Christ, right through to me.

If it has come that far, it has come with great purpose, which I may not understand at the moment.

But as I refuse to become panicky,

As I lift up my eyes to Him

And accept it as coming from the throne of God for some great purpose of blessing to my own heart, no sorrow will ever disturb me, no trial will ever disarm me, no circumstance will ever cause me to fret for I shall rest in the joy of what my Lord is.

THAT is the rest of victory.

3 comments:

Epiphany said...

Your words are speaking volumes at the moment. Thanks.

Bobby said...

It's so nice to have a reader. Please keep stopping by. Seems you are the only one. God bless

Epiphany said...

I can't believe I'm the only one! I love your blog! I've been reading a while now. I love how you have a mix of your soul, your laughter, your heart, your family and everything else here.

If I don't comment it doesn't mean I'm not reading either, I keep mostly up to date with it. ;)

Keep blogging, even if just for me LOL!!

(PS if you want more reading try listing on some of the blog directories)